Fangtasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Sookie Stackhouse all the time. A place where fans of the new HBO series Tru Blood base on the stories by Charlain Harris can talk about the books and the show and all the wonderful characters with other fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the Series SL taking away from the Books SL?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erics_Mistress

Is the Series SL taking away from the Books SL? Empty
PostSubject: Is the Series SL taking away from the Books SL?   Is the Series SL taking away from the Books SL? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:07 am

Ok so we are down to the last episodes. Personally I am not sure I am very happy with the direction of the SL. I understand that AB and the HBO writers do thier own creative spin on things and I don't mind that,however they are close to changing the dynamics of the relationships of the main characters. So for others that have read the series I want to hear your feed back.
Back to top Go down

Is the Series SL taking away from the Books SL?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fangtasia :: Rules of Conduct :: Welcome to Sookies World! :: The Books :: The Books-
Jump to: